Re: Reply-To: Setting

Subject: Re: Reply-To: Setting
From: Dan Burcaw (dburcaw@terraplex.com)
Date: Tue Oct 03 2000 - 16:21:49 MDT

It is down how it is (reply-to) because I was sick of getting emails from
the list and to me directly because people
were too lazy to just send back to the list. That problem is gone. If you
don't want to send to the list, take the time to copy and paste
the specific person's email address and boom. No problems.

> > What this really shows is the stupidity of setting reply-to to the
> > list, which the yellowdog lists do.

Oh, by the way, early on.. the list subscribes agreed on Reply-To. If
nobody wants it now, we'll turn it off.
I suspect, however, that its just a few people that get angry about minor
issues .

Regards,
Dan

Terra Soft Solutions, Inc.