Good bye.

Subject: Good bye.
From: chuck goolsbee (cglist@mac-mgrs.org)
Date: Tue Oct 03 2000 - 16:34:51 MDT

I'm leaving this list for the time being, the moron-meter has been
redlined today.

Dan, I love your product, and I've been a longtime user & supporter.
I've done what I can to contribute to this support community over the
year or so I've been subscribed.

However when folks such as Chuq von Rospach, whom I respect, and have
known professionally for several years must endure the flames such as
have been seen onlist lately it is time to go. It is obvious that
the signal/noise ratio is no longer the issue, but it has devolved
into *just* noise... and noise of the worst sort. Contact me once the
kiddies grow up.

So long folks.

--chuck goolsbee
geek wrangler, digital.forest inc, bothell, wa <http://www.forest.net>