Re: YDL installer not detecting SCSI

Subject: Re: YDL installer not detecting SCSI
christopher.murtagh@wcg.mcgill.ca
Date: Tue Oct 03 2000 - 17:50:31 MDT

Damn, I'm answering my own question! :-)

 Just read the supported hardware list on YDL site. Looks like the
ExpressPCIProUL3D isn't supported. Any word from TerraSoft as the the
possible support for this card?

 On a side note, anyone want to buy 3 unused ATTO ExpressPCIPro Ultra160
single channel SCSI cards?

Cheers,

Chris

--

Christopher Murtagh Webmaster / Web Communications Group McGill University Montreal, Quebec Canada