RE: Reply-To: Setting

Subject: RE: Reply-To: Setting
From: Stefan Schneider (stefan.schneider@comsat.com.ve)
Date: Tue Oct 03 2000 - 18:14:57 MDT

That would be the LinuxCE mailing list I guess :) IMHO, I think the list is
fine as it is, if the noise/signal ratio of this list is going down as some
have pointed out the best bet would be have the admin publish a set of
guidelines and whoever doesn't want to follow them is graciously invited to
leave... funny how democracy always require some set of rules and most
people forget them in a second. Rules of netiquette apply EVEN in technical
mailing lists.

Can we please stop it here and move on?

Best regards to all

Stefan