Re: Help compiling little-endian source

Subject: Re: Help compiling little-endian source
From: Israel Alvarez (is@isaka.net)
Date: Thu Oct 05 2000 - 06:15:03 MDT

C'mon guys - there must be *someone* out there that knows something about
converting big-endian to little-endian. Someone must be doing this stuff
converting other software.

--

Israel Alvarez is at isaka dot net propellerhead without portfolio isaka studio "You're either part of the solution, or part of the precipitate"