need some help with burning cs1.21 image

Subject: need some help with burning cs1.21 image
From: Adam (adamhadm@frontiernet.net)
Date: Thu Oct 05 2000 - 18:06:53 MDT

I have downloaded the latest ISO image and burned it to cd using the
latest Toast on a G4. I mounted the image on the desktop (two images
mounted, one with lowercase and the other every thing in upper case)
and selected the ISO format with macintosh names in the options.
Then I choose the the lowercase image and burned... It mounts on the
desktop fine but when I run the Red Hat installer it does not
recognized that the cd is a Yellow Dog tree...

What went wrong??

Adam

   Adam Done Studios,
Commercial Photography