Re: Install Woes and WTF is "error of type -39?"

Subject: Re: Install Woes and WTF is "error of type -39?"
From: Sean O. Denney (sdenney@cise.ufl.edu)
Date: Wed Oct 11 2000 - 13:59:55 MDT

Error Type -39 is an end of file exception error. This mean that the
file is incomplete/corrupt. You'll need to download another copy.

A good way to find out what an error number means is to install
MacsBug, go into it (Apple-Power key), and type "error #n" without
quotes where n is the error number.

--- Sean