Does anyone know what I'm doing wrong?

Subject: Does anyone know what I'm doing wrong?
From: Joshua Gitlin (jnet@brandeis.edu)
Date: Wed Oct 11 2000 - 14:23:24 MDT

Hey everyone. Sorry to be a pest, but I am still stuck. I have
installed CS 1.2.1... I have a disk with a small HFS partition, and
three linux partitions. The install worked properly. I have a kernel
on the small HFS partition, the same kernel that came with the
install CD. Yaboot points to that kernel. However I can't boot Linux
-- I see the penguin and all of the boot-messages, but the Kernel
panics because it can't mout /root... or something. I'm going to
reboot again and try it. Anyone have any ideas??? Thanks...

        -Josh