Re: WORKS!!! (dual g4 ethernet)

Subject: Re: WORKS!!! (dual g4 ethernet)
From: Joe Stewart (joerex@pacbell.net)
Date: Wed Oct 11 2000 - 16:59:55 MDT

I wish i could say I did. Linux is useless to me without ethernet. I'm
just waiting for someone to point me in the right direction. Apparently
BenH's kernels are supposed to work but I can't seem to boot from them.

I'm going to try replacing the kernel on my linux partition and see if that
does anything...actually, I don't really know how to do that. Can anyone
help so I don't have to do it by trial and error?

Joe