Re: Video and Ethernet

Subject: Re: Video and Ethernet
From: Joshua Gitlin (jnet@brandeis.edu)
Date: Thu Oct 12 2000 - 22:06:54 MDT

Joe,
        I did run Xconfigurator -- it didn't help, but then again it
didn't give me any options. After I ran it I still couldn't remove
novideo -- it's the kernel that has the problem (I believe).
        As for booting from Ben's kernel, I'm using Ben's Kernel
2.2.17pre20... and it boots, but there's just no mouse support. I
have the kernel on a small macOS bootstrap partition, and I boot into
it through yaboot. How does it hang for you?

        -Josh