Re: Video and Ethernet

Subject: Re: Video and Ethernet
From: Joe Stewart (joerex@pacbell.net)
Date: Thu Oct 12 2000 - 23:26:24 MDT

Josh,

Yeah, it's probably the kernel. Ben's kernel hangs on input0:mac mouse
emulation or something and doesn't continue to boot. i'll reinstall with
the 3 buttom emulation box unchecked in the installer and see what happens.

As for the mouse w/ben's kernel, on his page there's a link to an rpm that
fixes it.

Joe