proftpd head scratching...

Subject: proftpd head scratching...
From: Gawain Reifsnyder (gawain@guitar.net)
Date: Fri Oct 13 2000 - 15:53:25 MDT

On my previous YDL installation (beige G3 minitower) I got proftpd up
and running right away, after un-commenting the relevant lines in my
inetd.conf file.

This time, (on the single-processor G4/400) I've had no such luck.
I've basically left everything as-is from the stock configuration.
When attempting to log with Fetch in either as anonymous or as a
registered user I get a "server too busy" message.

I know this is probably very simple but I'm stumped... any ideas?

Best regards,

Gawain Reifsnyder
Guitar.net, Inc.
http://guitar.net