Re: libXm.so.6 cant open shared obj file

Subject: Re: libXm.so.6 cant open shared obj file
From: Johannes Sienknecht (omega@iosonic.de)
Date: Wed Oct 18 2000 - 12:00:42 MDT

Hi,

again here is my problem after an installation of the
championserver1.2.1 on a beige g3 with an recognized ati mach64 with
6mb vram.

if i boot(x) into linux without any kernelarguments i get the
following after startx:

xauth : error in loading the shared libraries : libXmu6.so.6 : cannot
open shared object file : No such file or directory
xinit: "the same as for xauth"

i'm new to linux so I need help even if this error is a simple
problem (i really hope so).
i've installed nearly everything from the install cd - lesstif included.

i'm using a mitsubishi diamond scan 90e witch is in the
configuratorList. i have an additional pci-soundcard installed : korg
12/12 - and i have a wacom-tablet on the adb-port

atb,

johannes

btw: is it possible to use the adb wacom-intuos-tablet and a
mac_sense f-102 adb-joystick with yellowdogLinux??