Re: Is it possible to install YellowDog on a Jaz drive?

Subject: Re: Is it possible to install YellowDog on a Jaz drive?
From: Robert Fout (rfout@damien.edu)
Date: Wed Oct 18 2000 - 19:22:49 MDT

Yes, you can install YDL on a Jaz 1 GB disk, as long as your SCSI card is
supported by YDL (if you don't on-board SCSI). 1 GB will seem a bit small to
be really useful though.

Instead of putting it on Jaz, you might want to purchase 3rd party
(non-Apple) disk utilities (I use FWB HDT) to resize your HFS/HFS+ partition
to make room for your linux partitions.

Bob
If Bill Gates had a dime for every time a Windows box crashed
... oh, wait a minute -- he already does.

Robert Fout
MacOS Guru and MkLinux/Yellowdog/LinuxPPC Linux User
rfout@damien.edu
http://osx.damien.edu/rfout/
ICQ# 48433406