Re: G3 466MHz iBook + YDL1.2 install

Subject: Re: G3 466MHz iBook + YDL1.2 install
From: Joshua Gitlin (jnet@brandeis.edu)
Date: Sun Oct 22 2000 - 07:43:34 MDT

I can be of a little more assistance, but not much. The same things
happens to me if I use Ben H's newest kernel, and I was barely able
to read the last line. It was a kernel panic, and I think it had
something to do with a memory address. It flashes really quickly and
then says "rebooting in 180 seconds" and immediately shuts down. I am
not on an iBook but rather a G4. That's all I know.

        -Josh