Re: Distribution Comparison

Subject: Re: Distribution Comparison
christopher.murtagh@wcg.mcgill.ca
Date: Sun Oct 22 2000 - 17:33:04 MDT

On Sun, 22 Oct 2000, Kevin Diffily wrote:
>I am getting ready to install Linux on my Mac and would appreciate some
>feedback on the differences between Yellow Dog & LinuxPPC.

 I haven't tried LinuxPPC, but when I went around asking the same question
you are, a number of people recommended YDL (including our Apple
systems engineer rep.). I haven't regretted it yet.

Cheers,

Chris

--

Christopher Murtagh Webmaster / Web Communications Group McGill University Montreal, Quebec Canada