Installing by FTP question

Subject: Installing by FTP question
From: Richard Bates (bates@telehouse.com)
Date: Tue Oct 24 2000 - 10:38:32 MDT

I am trying to install YellowDog on a tan G3 with 2GB Disk and 160MB Ram

I get to the point where I select the type of install
I selected FTP because I am having trouble downloading the ISO Images

I have been keying in the FTP information the following

FTP site Name: ftp.linuxberg.com
Yellow Dog directory: /pub/distributions/Yellowdog

I then Click OK
it says retreiving secondary ramdisk image...
    then Unable to retreive the second stage ramdisk: File not found on
server

I tried
FTP site Name: download.sourceforge.net
Yellow Dog directory: /pub/yellowdog/

FTP site Name: metalab.unc.edu
Yellow Dog directory: /pub/Linux/distributions/yellowdog/

FTP site Name: herbie.ucs.indiana.edu
Yellow Dog directory: /linux/yellowdog/

FTP site Name: ftp.linuxberg.com
Yellow Dog directory: /pub/distributions/Yellowdog/

FTP site Name: rpmfind.net
Yellow Dog directory: /linux/yellowdog/

FTP site Name: vinnie.ksu.ksu.edu
Yellow Dog directory: /pub/mirror/linux/yellowdog/