Re: Installing by FTP question

Subject: Re: Installing by FTP question
From: Kjell Konis (wackyboy@u.washington.edu)
Date: Tue Oct 24 2000 - 11:34:19 MDT

That is not the full path, you need something like

/pub/distributions/Yellowdog/champion-1.2/ppc

Use an ftp client or netscape to find the actual path because spelling and case matter and I'm not good at remembering either. There is a YellowDog folder in ppc but you don't want to put it in the directory path because then it won't work. Also, I did an ftp install from linuxberg and I got some server too busy errors so if something doesn't work read the error message to make sure it's not a different error.

Kjell