installation problem

Subject: installation problem
From: bph (bph@bphprint.co.nz)
Date: Tue Oct 24 2000 - 14:08:33 MDT

I am trying to run YDL on a beige G3, 160 Mb RAM, 233 Mhz processor. I
have copied the BootX extension, BootX App, vmlinux and ramdisk.image.gz
files to the locations specified in the YDL manual but the first two do
not appear in my extensions manager, even after rebooting. When I
manually try to activate BootX App control panel I get a message
indicating "error - could not find a suitable kernel file". In other
words I cannot get past point 7, Chapter 4 | 48 in the manual.

Thanks for any help.