Re: Secret to FTP?

Subject: Re: Secret to FTP?
From: Richard Massa (int19@hydra.acs.uci.edu)
Date: Tue Oct 24 2000 - 14:25:26 MDT

Sounds to me that you are missing the in.ftpd binary...

check out your inetd.conf file and read the last field on the ftp line, it
should look something like this...

/usr/sbin/tcpd in.ftpd

check to make sure that there is an in.ftpd binary in /usr/sbin... if
there isn't then that probably is your problem.

RICHARD MASSA
_UCI_NACS_DCS