YDL is a no go......

Subject: YDL is a no go......
From: W.D.McKinney (deem@wdm.com)
Date: Thu Oct 26 2000 - 01:05:29 MDT

Many endeavors later, my nice new CD's of YDL are useless
on this upgraded MAC 8500. Nice looking app to boot with,
and all is well until I choose Linux and the screen goes black,
then re-appears with some small tect concering hardware info
and then....

booting... but nothing beyond this no matter what the options
selected. I prefer Linux to any any other OS and really wish I
could get this one running. Do I need to pull all the upgraded
hardware out to get this version of YDL to load ?

Not sure what is next for this issue.

/Dee

--
W.D.McKinney (Dee) -=- deem@wdm.com