No Sound & Can't print in MOL

Subject: No Sound & Can't print in MOL
From: Adam (adamhadm@frontiernet.net)
Date: Fri Oct 27 2000 - 05:03:30 MDT

I installed the current MOL and it runs fine in full screen but I do
not have any sound. The sound is configured 'on' in the molrc file.
I had also installed a mol sound extension into the extension folder
on the mac OS 9.04 Folder. Still no sound....

Also I have a HP DeskJet 1220c connected via USB and I can not print
from that either. It is turned on and in the Chooser it can not see
it. But when I startup with OS 9.04 it is fine... I can also print
in Linux. I know it has to do with MOL....

Any Suggestions?

Adam,

   Adam Done Studios,
Commercial Photography