Re: yup question

Subject: Re: yup question
From: DIppy Black (dippy1@mac.com)
Date: Fri Oct 27 2000 - 14:52:03 MDT

Thanks for your help everyone. Looks like I may as well give up on yup. I went
ahed and removed it as recommended. Fired up yup again and first then out of
the box:

"Error: Unable to satisfy dependency xmms = 1.0.1 for package xmms-mesa"

I tried a search at penguinppc again and got a no record found. Are the updates
that yup would provide, the same updates listed on your update site? If so, I
think I will manually pick and choose as this seems to be a lost cause.