yup

Subject: yup
From: Pat Plummer (ppat@micron.net)
Date: Fri Oct 27 2000 - 22:05:27 MDT

Folks:

With the ongoing discussions of yup recently, I have noticed something strange.

After having yup work flawllessly since installing 1.2 back in July, this past
week I have noted that yup seemes to hang at the "Contacting Host..." stage and
never goes any farther. Is there anything I can check or is there a way to have
yup be more verbose about what might be going on? Nothing gets written to
/var/log/messages. ppp0 is up and I am able to browse and send/get mail.

Is the server just way busy?

Pat