Re: Macally 2 button mouse - new problems

Subject: Re: Macally 2 button mouse - new problems
From: Hollis R Blanchard (hollis+@andrew.cmu.edu)
Date: Sat Oct 28 2000 - 20:19:21 MDT

On Sat, 28 Oct 2000, Iain Stevenson wrote:

> I bought a MacAlly 2 button ADB mouse (I should have checked the mailing
> list first ;-) I read quite a few postings concerning this mouse but they
> didn't help.

I recently got my hands on the translucent MacAlly two-button ADB mouse
(which afaik is the last multi-button mouse still produced) specifically
to test it with Linux.

It just worked. All the problems you read about are old. I just plugged it
in and instantly got right and left buttons (from which you can emulate
the third in X).

-Hollis