RE: YDL does not like my new iBook. Not one little bit.

Subject: RE: YDL does not like my new iBook. Not one little bit.
From: Pete Peters (ppeters@broadcastzone.com)
Date: Sun Oct 29 2000 - 13:03:06 MST

I had the exact same symptoms using BenH's kernels w/ my 9500 and a
PowerLogix G3 card w/ ATI Rage Orion video card. My solution was to enable
No Video (put a check in the box) in BootX. Now, I realize you're probably
using yaboot, which is different and something I know nothing about, but
maybe there's some video setting you can muck around with.

Have fun.

Pete