KDE 2.0

Subject: KDE 2.0
From: Tony Yazbeck (tyazbeck@bigfoot.com)
Date: Mon Oct 30 2000 - 04:33:56 MST

Hi,

KDE 2.0 is available however, compiled version for YDL doesn't exist. I got in touch with some people in KDE.org, and they told me that I could compile from the source code. They even provided this link that details instructions on how to do so.

http://www.kde.org/install-source.html

Needless to say, I'm a complete beginner on linux and have never compiled anything but Im learning fast. Can someone please provide some help here as even the instructions are a little confusing.

Thanks in advance

Tony