Re: DSL situation

Subject: Re: DSL situation
From: Howard Shere (hshere@greendragon.com)
Date: Mon Oct 30 2000 - 12:01:12 MST

> I have dealt with Bell$outh in the past, and they are the most
> disorganized company outside the government. When I ordered my DSL
> service, I had to get the pro-install because I had a mac. The DSL
> modem that I received was an Ethernet based modem (another reason for
> the pro install).
>
>.
>.
>
> One thing I have learned... NEVER EVER CALL BELL$OUTH FOR SUPPORT ON
> ANYTHING!!

We're an ISP. BellSouth is our only option for the 30 PRIs, 5 Frame Relay
circuits, and other misc. services. I agree. I have never dealt with a more
disorganized entity. I have to manage every installation from the rep to the
people working for her to the installers to make sure things get installed
the way I want them to. They suck badly. The only plus is that they also
provice dialup access in some areas we serve. We don't have any trouble
getting their customers. They call us and are amazed we know what we're
doing.

 Gridz 1.3 ---- www.gridz.com ---- NetSpace will never be the same again
Howard Shere | Green Dragon Creations | Water Valley Interchange
President | 301 N. Main St. | P.O. Box 70
Software Sculptor | Water Valley, MS 38965 | Water Valley, MS 38965