RE: DSL situation

Subject: RE: DSL situation
From: David Marceau (dmarceau@metrowerks.com)
Date: Mon Oct 30 2000 - 12:21:41 MST

I am quite surprised since the sympatico(BELL CANADA) users group in Canada
is
is able to use pppoe with adsl-setup/adsl-start/adsl-stop to directly get
connected onto their net.

There is even a ppc version of this stuff from what I've seen in the group.

I suggest searching the net for +sympatico +user +group +linux +adsl
or searching for +pppoe +ppc +linux +sympatico

Good luck.

Santé bonheur :)
David Marceau
http://www.deja.com/my/pb.xp?member_name=davidmarceau4432