Airport on Pismo?

Subject: Airport on Pismo?
phil@redplanetx.com
Date: Mon Oct 30 2000 - 22:47:46 MST

I FINALLY have YDL up and running on my Pismo. Now, has anyone gotten the
airport card to work?

There are instructions here:
http://ppclinux.apple.com/~benh/

but they are not too clear and I'm nervous about messing things up. In
particualar:

"Make sure you enable support for wireless in the Network Devices section of
the
       kernel config (don't beleive the help text that tells you this option
alone does nothing).
       Then, compile this module, insmod it with the following command:
insmod airport.o network_name=my_network [enc=key]"

some specifics on enabling support and any compile specifics would be
helpful.

Anyone?

Thanks