Re: Does 2.0 let the G4 sleep?

Subject: Re: Does 2.0 let the G4 sleep?
steven@samsara.csustan.edu
Date: Sat Oct 06 2001 - 16:08:23 MDT

ermmm, I did the search you mention, but the only references to sites I
found all pointed to ftp.penguinppc.org, which sadly is no longer up [at
least I get "cannot locate the server" messages]. Anyone have a mirror for
Dan's kernels or a pointer to one?

TIA
S.

On 06-Oct-2001 Carsten Milling told me:

> I run YDL 2.0 with Dan Burcaw's 2.4.8 kernel on my TiBook and it sleeps
> very
> well :-). There was a thread about this kernel some time ago. Search the
> list
> archive for 'dburcaw 2.4.8' to learn where to get the kernel and which
> minor
> problems you might face.

Sent by Steven's Thinkpad.........
E-Mail: steven@samsara.csustan.edu