Mac nVidia GeForce2 support patches

Subject: Mac nVidia GeForce2 support patches
From: Ani Joshi (ajoshi@shell.unixbox.com)
Date: Sun Oct 07 2001 - 23:36:57 MDT

Attatched is a patch which should apply to any recent 2.4 tree's
drivers/video/riva directory. This adds ppc/general big-endian support
for nVidia boards, and supports the GeForce2 MX found in Apple's new
machines. The rivafb driver currently does not support the GeForce3 so if
you Mac has that then you'll have to wait a bit, don't bother trying this
patch.

Also attatched is a patch against XFree86 4.1.0 which adds above stated
support to the nv driver, GeForce3 is supported in this driver.

Feedback and bugreports are welcome, cc me any replies as I am not on most
of these lists.

Special thanks to Dan Burcaw and the rest of the Terra Soft team for
providing me the hardware allowing me to do this work.

ani