Misbehaving keyboard after new kernel build.

Subject: Misbehaving keyboard after new kernel build.
From: Kitt Thompson (omegaman@theshop.net)
Date: Mon Oct 08 2001 - 20:55:49 MDT

Yup, I have struck again. I've backed off my kernel building
to version 2.2.19-1k which seems to build without any of the problems I was
having with the loadable modules, but now
I have somehow managed to buils a kernel where my keyboard
key mapping is all messed up! I don't recall turning off anything
relating to the keyboard and the only setting I can falls in
the Macintosh Dirver section, for ADB mouse and keyboard support.
These I have made sure are on. So what else controls the key
mappings?

Thanks for the help!

Kitt

"When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro."
-H.S.T