Re: Network set-up changes

Subject: Re: Network set-up changes
From: Marc Ozon (m.ozon@home.com)
Date: Fri Oct 12 2001 - 14:28:55 MDT

Hi,

There's a page describing a way to automate this a bit more here:

http://www.nacs.uci.edu/~iglesias/multiboot-linux.html

and a more complicated solution here:

http://www.linuxdoc.org/HOWTO/Config-HOWTO-3.html#ss3.2

My desktop doesn't travel, so I haven't tried either solution, but I ran
into the links while looking for DHCP configuration info, and one of
them might give you some ideas.

Marc