Re: Apache question

Subject: Re: Apache question
From: Darron Froese (darron@froese.org)
Date: Fri Oct 12 2001 - 17:09:54 MDT

You need to set up the DirectoryIndex directive like this:

DirectoryIndex index.html index.php index.php3 index.shtml index.cgi

These are the files that will be searched for when somebody requests a
directory. You can add as many as you want to the line all separated with
spaces. That's my list from a server I run.

--
Darron
darron@froese.org

----- Original Message ----- From: "Brian Mayton" <bmayton@mac.com> To: "yellowdog general lists.yellowdoglinux.com" <yellowdog-general@lists.yellowdoglinux.com> Sent: Thursday, October 11, 2001 6:01 PM Subject: Apache question