Re: Lombard Installation freezes

Subject: Re: Lombard Installation freezes
From: Jonathan Garton (yellowdog@kraina.net)
Date: Fri Oct 12 2001 - 19:24:06 MDT

Well, I downloaded and burned a new cd tonight, same exact problems. Quite a fustrating problem really because it still locks up on a different package every time, well, maybe not every time, but there are maybe four or five packages that sometimes install find and other times freezes the machine up. Sometimes it gets only a tenth complete, other times as far as 90 percent.

I guess I will just have to wait for 2.1 and see if that makes a difference. By the way, if Terrasoft has 2.1 in replication why don't they post the iso file? I suppose they are giving preference to those that are actually buying the disks.