YDL 2.0 unreachable...

Subject: YDL 2.0 unreachable...
From: Mark Jaffe (wizards@wizdev.net)
Date: Tue Oct 16 2001 - 11:31:57 MDT

I have YDL 2.0 installed on my 8500/SMP. I have it running at a remote
location (Co-Location facility) and I am now unable to log in. I thought I
had been able to SSH into it previously, but now SSH reports:
[root@wizdev wizards]# ssh <server-IP>
warning: Authentication failed.
Disconnected; key exchange or algorith negotiation failed (Algorithm
negotiation failed.).

And I can't even telnet, it reports this error:
login: mjaffe
Password for mjaffe:
login: Cannot resolve network address for KDC in requested realm while
getting initial credentials
Login incorrect

WTF!?!? How can I get this fixed? What is a KDC?

Mark
Mark Jaffe | (408) 972-9638 (home)
Chief Wizard | (408) 807-1530 (cell/page/voicemail)
Computer Wizards | (425) 795-6421 (FAX)
wizards@wizdev.net | http://www.wizdev.net/