ProFTPD 1.2.3

Subject: ProFTPD 1.2.3
From: Darron Froese (darron@froese.org)
Date: Thu Oct 18 2001 - 14:42:12 MDT

New release today - there's an unspecified security fix(es).

Enjoy:

<ftp://ftp.froese.org/rpms/ydl-2.0/proftpd/1.2.3/>

As far as helping YDL - I don't mind helping to maintain current versions of
various packages, but having access to the actual src RPMs that the YDL team
uses to build the various releases would be nice.

Yes I *know* that often they're just a RedHat RPM but it seems that many
times there are subtle small differences that cause problems when I'm trying
to update and I don't have the same src rpm.

Usually, when I try to connect to the terraplex server I just get this:

220 ProFTPD 1.2.2rc3 Server (ProFTPD) [millennium]
USER anonymous
530 Looking for Yellow Dog Linux? Please access
ftp://ftp.yellowdoglinux.com/pub/yellowdog/

That makes it a pain in the ass when I have to go looking far and wide to
contribute updated RPMs.

--
Darron
darron@froese.org