Re: Mounting software in Terminal window

Subject: Re: Mounting software in Terminal window
From: Marc Ozon (m.ozon@home.com)
Date: Thu Oct 18 2001 - 21:59:35 MDT

There's a good article about getting Apache, SSL, PHP, and MySQL running
and working together here:

http://www.devshed.com/Server_Side/PHP/SoothinglySeamless/

But you'll need to be comfortable with the Linux command line and a
Linux text editor first, not to mention more familiar with Linux in
general (knowing how to start daemons, etc.), and for that you'll need
to spend some time with more general documentation introducing Linux
and/or Unix.

M.