YDL 2.0 install crash

Subject: YDL 2.0 install crash
From: Ben Ricker (bricker@wellinx.com)
Date: Fri Oct 19 2001 - 06:14:36 MDT

I get the following crash on the YDL 2.0 install process right at the
point that it is about 50% (or so it looks) through the package
installation screen in the install:

./timezone.py(144) doList()

The pdb trace gives me the following info:

Error breaks at line 144: dir_list=os.listdir(path)
in function beginning at 142: def doList (self,path,list): #FIXME
os.path.walk would be better.

I get this error EVERY time when installing on a PowerComputing
PowerBase 240 with a G3 upgrade card. I am installing from a external
SCSI CD-RW drive.

Any YDL programmers on here that can make sense of this? Looks like a
bug to me and it happens every time.

Ben Ricker
System Administrator
Wellinx.com