Re: using yup appropriately?

Subject: Re: using yup appropriately?
From: Michael Tucker (mtucker@eecs.harvard.edu)
Date: Fri Oct 19 2001 - 20:22:52 MDT

Hi Dan,

  I thought that might be the case, but I still think that something is
wrong with my use of yup. I haven't upgraded anything since installing
from the CDs and I'm sure that some packages must have updated between
then and now. If I run `yup update` I assume that I should get these
differences. Is this not the case? Does it just update to latest CD
release? That aside, it seems strange that I would be getting the kind of
message... Any ideas as to what is causing that problem?

Thanks,
Mike