Re: Yellowdog 2.1 ISO Download

Subject: Re: Yellowdog 2.1 ISO Download
frazz@lump.mine.nu
Date: Sat Oct 20 2001 - 19:30:23 MDT

Dan,

        What about us that purchased YDL2, shouldn't there be some kind of
YUP update path for us? Isn't this what yup was intended to do? I mean if
there is no yup update path from 2.0 w/updates to 2.1 that would be kind
of silly, limiting the usefulness of one of terrasofts own products. I
guess what I am asking is if there are plans to offer a yup update path
at least when the ISO is available?

        -Frazz