Re: Yellowdog 2.1 ISO Download

Subject: Re: Yellowdog 2.1 ISO Download
From: Donn Tarris (donntarris@telus.net)
Date: Sun Oct 21 2001 - 01:37:42 MDT

On Sunday, October 21, 2001, at 12:24 AM, Dan Burcaw wrote:

> Ted has it right. The download content is being prepared and will be up
> in a week and halfish. Our new mirror coordinator is doing a great job
> so hopefully there's not much of a hard time to get the data :-)

I posted a problem that I was having performing a yup update on my
version 2 install. Is the problem being caused by the fact that the
regular yup updates that would have been available a couple of months
ago have been removed and nothing was available for an update? Will the
2.1 yup data fix this?

Thank you,
Donn