Sales email address correct???

Subject: Sales email address correct???
From: Pete Peters (ppeters914@home.com)
Date: Sun Oct 21 2001 - 10:36:05 MDT

Uh, Dan, here's what I got using that address;

Hi. This is the qmail-send program at newhope.terraplex.com.
I'm afraid I wasn't able to deliver your message to the following
addresses.

<sales@yellowdoglinux.com>:

Looking at the Contacts pages on the web site, I only find a Sales
address @terrasoftsolutions.com; nothing @yellowdog.com.

Pete