Re: Imagewriter

Subject: Re: Imagewriter
From: SFalken (sfalken@citlink.net)
Date: Sun Oct 21 2001 - 22:34:15 MDT

Actually, I was looking for help with an IMAGEwriter II, you know, the noisy,
slow, old 9-pin Dot-matrix printers that have been around since the MacPlus?

But in any case, I do have a Stylewriter 1200, and with the exception of the
case, it's basically the same printer as a SW2, so what you've sent will help
with that one.

                                --SF