Burning YDL iso (was "Installing YDL")

Subject: Burning YDL iso (was "Installing YDL")
From: Pete Peters (ppeters914@home.com)
Date: Mon Oct 22 2001 - 10:44:31 MDT

Mark, my man, you need to learn to dig a little further and search the
archives. "How-to burn an iso" has been covered numerous times. It would
also help people help you if you include specifics on software versions,
hardware specs, etc.

I've never burned a CD because, well, I don't have a CD burner. DOH!
However, from lurking on this list for far too long <g>, you're correct
in that the OEM version of Toast 4.x will *NOT* burn ISOs. One key thing
in Toast is *NOT* to mount the CD, otherwise you'll end up w/ a coaster.

As for Discribe, I vaguely remember from the MkLinux list that it can,
but it's tricky, especially if you have a Sony CD burner. The poster had
to discuss the issue w/ Charismac tech support, the makers of Discribe.

Have fun.

Pete