Yellowdog 2.1 CD (comes with book)

Subject: Yellowdog 2.1 CD (comes with book)
From: dano (dano@well.com)
Date: Mon Oct 22 2001 - 22:28:15 MDT

First, my apologies to the list for (and particularly Dan Burcaw) for
my rant the other day.
I do tech support all day long and the last thing I want to do at the
end of the day is unsuccessful triage on my own machine.

Second, I found the book listed on the the site *and* it includes the
2.1 CD (woohoo!). Since the books are already printed and I want
both, I bought it (them).

I'll go back to lurking, with occasional questions for the list.

Dan O'Donnell

--
Eddie would go...