Re: Burning YDL iso (was "Installing YDL")

Subject: Re: Burning YDL iso (was "Installing YDL")
From: Max Wiberg (max.wiberg@psy.umu.se)
Date: Tue Oct 23 2001 - 01:47:30 MDT

Mark, my man, you need to learn to dig a little further and search the
ŠŠ

>, you're correct
>in that the OEM version of Toast 4.x will *NOT* burn ISOs. One key thing
>in Toast is *NOT* to mount the CD, otherwise you'll end up w/ a coaster.
>

>Okay, I downloaded the iso image. How does one burn this to a cd? I
>don't think the oem version of toast which came with the drive will
>burn iso disks. I do have discribe which will burn iso disks but I'm
>not sure what to do with the file.

Get Toast Deluxe 4.1.2.
Change the creator-codes of the iso-image
( use the "Get info" -command in ResEdit 2.1.3 )
to:

TYPE: iImg
CREATOR: CDr3

Start Toast Deluxe 4.1.2.

Drop the iso-image on top of the Toast-window.
Burn it.

Cheers Max!