Re: More ethernet woes...

Subject: Re: More ethernet woes...
From: Bryn Hughes (linux@demian.shacknet.nu)
Date: Tue Oct 23 2001 - 15:30:09 MDT

I'd have to go with Sean. I run 2 Tulip cards in one of my YDL servers and
they've always worked perfectly right from the beginning. It really sounds
like your card is bad somehow. The tulip cards are so common especially on
Macs that there'd be tons of other users with problems if it was a distro
thing.

Bryn