Re: Keyboard issues on a rev A iMac YDL 1.2??? (Newbie)

Subject: Re: Keyboard issues on a rev A iMac YDL 1.2??? (Newbie)
From: Adam Barrow (poopsie_81@yahoo.com)
Date: Wed Oct 24 2001 - 20:08:45 MDT

Jim et al,
I am using a kernel newer than what came with the distribution - I'm using
2.2.19 from Benh - it was the only kernel I could get to work at all... my
/etc/sysconfig/keyboard file is currently "us". Thanks for the link, I
looked at the brief discussion there, and noticed that my
/proc/sys/dev/mac_hid/keyboard_sends_linux_keycodes was 0, which I changed
to 1 after which the keymapping seems correct (what I type appears on the
screen - but in duplicate, and I can't seem to login!). Maybe I just have to
wait until I have some income and can buy the CDs....

Thanks for all your help,
Adam